If you were or will be depositing cryptocurrency from the wallet which directly receives income from mining, it will be enough to confirm that this cryptowallet belongs to you. There is no need to provide transaction history in this case.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How do I confirm ownership of my card?
- How to confirm ownership of my cryptocurrency wallet?
- What is a liveness test?
- How to confirm ownership of a hardware cryptowallet?
- How do I sign a message with a private key?
- How do I confirm mining?
- How do I confirm my bank account?
- What is the source of funds and why is it necessary?
- How do I confirm the source of the funds?
- When can I receive a request to confirm the source of funds?